Home »  blog

I have a document issued in the Kingdom of Bahrain and I want to use it abroad, what are the procedures to be followed? 1- Attestation of the document by the issuer. 2- Attestation of the document in the relevant ministry / government authority. (if necessary) 3- Translating the document in an accredited translation office. (if necessary) 4- Translation stamp at the Notarization Office – Ministry of Justice. (if necessary) 5- Stamping the document at

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *